Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mom POV – Sandi



Sandi – E145
Released: April 29, 2013

I didn’t know it was possible to have nipples this big. They are huge! I would have to say this 43 year old MILF has the biggest nipples I have ever seen in my entire life. Good for sucking on, that’s for sure. She is a sexy woman with a healthy sexual appetite. She said she likes to go at least 3 times a day and if she doesn’t have a cock handy she will use a vibrator instead. We had some fun, even though this is her very first video, she wasn’t nervous at all. I even took her out on the hotels balcony and fucked her for a while. At the end I gave her a pearl necklace.





TIPS : Click HERE and register an account for more speed to download.

Ryushare.com single link: ( GET PREMIUM )
http://ryushare.com/5aot6az0ilgm/mompov.e145.sandi_big.mp4

ZeFile.com single link: ( GET PREMIUM )
http://zefile.com/aml0mzlckgx1/mompov.e145.sandi_big.mp4.html

B. Choice Plans and Check Out with Paypal.

No comments:

Post a Comment